Interviews with Well-Known Ezine Writers

Interviews with Well-Known Ezine Writers #1: - Bob Leduc

• MS: Bob, how important have Ezine Articles been in achieving your success in online business?
  • BL: Very important! Most of what I learned 6 or 7 years ago about doing business on the Internet came from articles written by others already working online. Today, most of my new customers and clients are generated by the articles I write.
  • MS: How long have you been writing Ezine Articles and what are the main topics that you write about in your Ezine Articles?
  • BL: I''ve been writing Ezine articles for 5 years and I mainly write about Marketing and Sales
  • MS: Bob, amongst all the promotion techniques you use, how important are Ezine articles?
  • BL: 1st ...by a large margin
  • MS: Are there other techniques you use?
  • BL: Yes. I also do off line promotions by postcard.
  • MS: Bob, what sort of articles have you had most success with? In your experience, what kind of Articles are most in demand?
  • BL: "How to" articles about how to find more prospects and customers or how to close more sales. I''ve been very successful at building my own business and helping other business owners build theirs. I write about the things I learned and use ...and tailor my writing specifically to help other small business owners.
  • MS: Some Ezine Writers promote a product or service in their Resource Box, while others aim only to get a subscription to their free Newsletter. What would your advice be for getting maximum results from your Resource Box?
  • BL: Both methods are effective. To generate the maximum response the byline must offer the reader an enticing benefit.
  • MS: What have you found to be the most effective ways of getting your Articles published?
  • BL: Building my own list of publishers who requested articles from me.
  • MS: Apart from getting your Articles published in Newsletters, are there any other ways you use your Articles to promote your website? (such as turning them into a free E-Book)?
  • BL: A few of my articles are in eBooks. 32 of them are compiled into a print publication titled, "How To Build A High-Profit Business On A Low-Impact Budget" (http://BobLeduc.com/highprofit.htm)
  • MS: Bob, is there any particular program or software that you find especially useful as an Ezine Writer?
  • BL: Yes. 2 programs:
  • #1. MS Word. I use this word processor to write my articles. I created a template with the formatting I want for writing articles. The built in word count tool helps me control the size of an article as I write. Then I can save the article as plain text with line breaks at 60 characters per line ...the format I use for submitting to publishers.
  • #2: I use WorldMerge by ColoradoSoft to email articles to the publishers on my list. It creates individual email messages with personalized information merged into each.
  • MS: It sometimes seems that everything that could possibly be written about has already been written about. What would be your response to that?
  • BL: Maybe every subject was been written about. But not every aspect of every subject has been covered. Plus, the world is changing -- FAST. Every change creates more things to write about.
  • MS: What would you say is the single most important style tip for writing a good Ezine Article?
  • BL: Make your articles easy to read. Use simple, easy to understand words and examples. This is easy if you only write about things you do yourself -- or things you learned yourself by trial and error.
  • MS: And finally Bob, what would be your advice to someone who wants to write Ezine Articles but has never written for the Internet before?
  • BL: (1) Recognize that most of the articles you read were written by someone just like you. (2) Choose a topic you know a lot about from personal experience ...even if others already wrote articles about it. Then force yourself to start writing YOUR article on that topic.
  • MS: Thank you Bob.

Interviews with Well-Known Ezine Writers #2: - John Colanzi

• MS: John, you must be one of the most prolific Ezine Writers on the Web - I see your articles nearly everyday in the article lists and in dozens of Newsletters. How long have you been writing Ezine Articles?
  • JC: I first started writing ezine articles around 1999.
  • MS: What are the main topics that you write about in your Ezine Articles?
  • JC: I mainly write two types of articles, (i) Marketing and promotion, (ii) Success and motivation.
  • MS: John, how important have Ezine articles been in promoting your website?
  • JC: I sometimes use paid advertising, but my main method of promotion is writing and submitting articles.
  • MS: John, what sort of Articles have you had most success with? In your experience, what kind of Articles are most in demand?
  • JC: I get the most feedback on articles about success and motivation
  • MS: Some Ezine Writers promote a product or service in their Resource Box, while others aim only to get a subscription to their free Newsletter. What would your advice be for getting maximum results from your Resource Box?
  • JC: I usually promote my newsletter and free ebook in the resource box. Sometimes I promote a product, but mainly the newsletter.
  • MS: What have you found to be the most effective ways of getting your Articles published?
  • JC: Persistence. I''ve set up a weekly mailing to publishers. Most publishers get a lot of submissions, so getting them to notice you article will take some time. Once they start using your articles, they are more likely to start reading your submissions.
  • MS: Apart from getting your Articles published in Newsletters, are there any other ways you use your Articles to promote your website? (such as turning them into a free E-Book)?
  • JC: I created my free ebook Street Smart Secrets Of Success from a collection of my success and motivation articles: http://www.internet-profits4u.com/streetsmart.exe. I was also contacted by a publisher who read the free ebook to create a free e-course for his ebook Autoresponder Gold. So from the articles I''ve created my ebook and the 7 Days To A Turbo Charged Mind email course: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • MS: Some people are discouraged from writing Ezine articles because it seems that everything has already been written about. What''s your view on that?
  • JC: Every writer brings their own style to a subject. You may read about it 100 times, but a certain writer''s way of presenting the information, may be the article that gets you to take action.
  • MS: Yes, that''s an important point. What''s the single most important style tip for writing a good Ezine Article?
  • JC: Write to one person. Make the ideas personal to the reader.
  • MS: How important have Ezine Articles been in achieving your success in online business?
  • JC: Every good thing that''s happened to me online has been a result of someone seeing an article.
  • MS: And finally John, what would be your advice to someone who wants to write Ezine Articles but has never written for the Internet before?
  • JC: Write the same way you would explain something to your best friend. Write to inform, don''t write a sales letter and try to pass it off as an article.
  • MS: Thank you John.

Interviews with Well-Known Ezine Writers #3: - Shelley Lowery

• MS: Shelley, you''re an excellent person to talk to about Ezine Articles, because - as well as being a prolific Ezine Writer - you own and operate the largest article announcement lists on the Internet (www.web-source.net). How would you rate Ezine Articles as a promotion technique?
  • SL: Writing Internet articles is one of the best promotional strategies used online. Not only will it provide you with massive free publicity, but it will also build your credibility and promote you as a trusted professional in your area of expertise.
  • MS: How long have you been writing Ezine Articles and what are the main topics you write about?
  • SL: I''ve been writing articles for the last four years and I write mainly about Internet marketing, Ecommerce, Web Design, and Web Development.
  • MS: Shelley, are Ezine Articles your principal web marketing technique?
  • SL: Yes, writing articles is my main marketing strategy, as I have found it to be highly effective.
  • MS: What sort of Articles have you had most success with? In your experience, what kind of Articles are most in demand?
  • SL: I have found that articles written to teach and inform are the most in demand.
  • MS: Shelley, some Ezine Writers promote a product or service in their Resource Box, while others aim only to get a subscription to their free Newsletter. What would your advice be for getting maximum results from your Resource Box?
  • SL: I use a combination of both. I mention my product within my bylines, however, I concentrate more on gaining new subscribers. By obtaining my readers'' email addresses, I will have the opportunity to advertise my products over and over again. A long-term relationship with a subscriber is much more beneficial than trying to make a one-time sale.
  • SL: I use a combination of methods. The most effective method I use is an opt-in list. I enable my visitors to subscribe to my publishers list to receive new articles as soon as they''re released. The second most powerful method I use is article announcement lists. Some additional methods include posting my articles on my website and submitting them to article directories.
  • SL: In addition to getting your articles published in ezines, syndication services provide a great way to gain massive free promotion. If your article is published, it will be displayed across hundreds of websites.
  • MS: That sounds like something every Ezine Writer should be doing. You own and operate an article syndication service yourself - can you tell us more about that, Shelley?
  • SL: Sure, Michael. The Syndicator is a unique service that enables webmasters to publish complete articles (with the author''s photograph) and/or just headlines on their website. These articles are available in several different categories including Business, Internet Marketing, Biz tips, Web Development, Web Design tips, Home/Family, Horoscopes and others. Each article feed displays fresh articles each week and is automatically updated.
  • MS: What kind of exposure could an Ezine Writer get through your syndication service?
  • SL: The Syndicator provides content to over 4,000 websites, including co-branded syndication sites. In addition, the syndicated content is dynamically delivered to over 10,000 ebooks circulating the Internet, with a combined audience of nearly half a million viewers each week.
Syndicator: http://www.web-source.net/syndicator.htm
  • MS: That''s a huge audience! What sort of articles does the Syndicator accept?
  • SL: The articles selected to run in syndication should be well written in simple, everyday language that everyone can understand. They should provide our readers with quality information that teaches and informs in regard to the subject matter.
  • Submissions: http://www.web-source.net/syndicator_submit.htm
  • MS: Some people say - with regard to Ezine Articles - that everything that could possibly be written about has already been written. What would be your response to that?
  • SL: There''s an endless number of subjects on which to write about. But even if a subject has been previously written about, every writer has their own style and their own opinion - your article will have its own uniqueness.
  • MS: What would you say is the single most important style tip for writing a good Ezine Article?
  • SL: Articles should be well written in a simple, everyday language. And, provide readers with quality information that teaches and informs in regard to the subject matter.
  • MS: And finally, Shelley, what would be your advice to someone who wants to write Ezine Articles but has never written for the Internet before?
  • SL: If you really want to get published, write your articles with a sincere desire to teach and inform. Talk to your readers and share your expertise.
  • MS: Thank you, Shelley - you''ve given us some great tips.
  • SL: Thank you, Michael. It was my pleasure.

Search

© 2017 CitraIndah City. Sales: Fienso: 081282257456, 08564803147, http://citraindahciputra.com http://citraindahciputra.net http://fienso.com